Hey, honestly, me, myself? I’m not all that interesting. Zentangle? That’s fascinating. But, if you wanted to know about Zentangle itself, you’d’ve clicked the About Zentangle tab, huh?
Ok, the bare facts… I am:
- Kelley Kelly (yep, really, truly that is my name) a/k/a K2 or kelleysquared (for, um, obvious reasons )
- more type-A, girthful, and middle-aged than I’d like to think
- not nearly as funny as I think I am
- married to a great guy
- mother to 3 very adorable and entirely too intelligent children who drive me absolutely batty
- a graduate of Smith College (with a degree in music)
- someone who was crazy enough to try art school for grad work (fine art photography)
- a lifelong church singer who is, oddly enough, not singing in a church right now.
- a pilot (private and oh-so-out-of-date)
- so completely, utterly, and totally in love with Zentangle that I went off to visit Rick and Maria and got trained as a Certified Zentangle Teacher!!
P.S. Ok, the more boring stuff in case you’re interested:
Starbucks, Newington, CT September 2012
Lucy Robbins Welles Library, Newington, CT December 2012-January 2013
The Art of Zentangle, University of St. Joseph, West Hartford, CT, April 2013
Contributing artist: The Beauty of Zentangle, Suzanne MacNeill and Cindy Shephard, Design Originals, 2013
Contributing artist: Made in the Shade, Cris Letourneau, 2012